Wednesday, January 4, 2012

winnie the pooh party

Before you read on and question "Hang on, I thought you were a Social Worker?!?" I should let you in on a little secret... I'm a Social Worker by day and a secret wanna-be Event Stylist by night! 

With my secret exposed, I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite recent briefs. A gorgeous lil' man was turning 1 and his party was themed around his favourite character, Winnie the Pooh. With brief in hand, this is what I created:


A couple of dozen handmade cupcake toppers...


The handmade personalised sign and the candy table...



'Piglets strawberries n' cream' and 'hunny bears' (honey gummy bears)...


'Meringue hives' (lemon flavoured meringues) and 'Tigger's red balloons' (jaffa's)...


What bear doesn't love 'hunny joys'...


And I would never style a party without my signature Oreo pops...


Lemon cupcakes with the handmade cupcake toppers and strawberry flavoured jelly in Winnie the Pooh themed paper cups...


Personalised giant lollipops...



And a matching card...


And present, for the gorgeous lil' birthday boy...


Happy Birthday Dimitri - I hope you loved your candy table as much as the adults did!

Michelle xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so wonderful! So much attention to detail which I totally appreciate - I know this must have taken you ages to do. Well done! Will you do Elise's 1st birthday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie... And I would do Elise's birthday in a heartbeat... you know I would! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful...cupcakes are looking delicious.Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete