Wednesday, November 28, 2012

a theme for christmas 2012

Only 27 days until Christmas and I'm just a little nervous.
By this time last year, I had my decorations at the ready, cards made and favors planned and ready to be made. But this year has been unbelievably busy and I've fallen way behind. WAY BEHIND. So much so that for a fleeting moment today, I contemplated buying my cards and even delegating the tree trimming to the man of the house

Now I did say that moment was fleeting because I would never actually relinquish total control of the tree trimming! NEVER. 

So it seems I've got a few late nights ahead of me but at least I've settled on this years theme. Can you guess?


Gold 'n Pearls. Elegant, classic and very grown up.

Now wish me luck as I try and rocket through the rest of my Christmas 'to do' list!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment