Monday, November 21, 2011

celebrating 1000 blog views!

I published my first blog post on the 1st of September 2011 but I actually created my blog account over a year ago! The inspiration was always there but sadly I lacked the confidence to put it out to the world. Nevertheless, I eventually mustered up the courage and here I am, after only two months, and Lil' Feet has attracted over 1000 views!!

The original intention was to create a space where I could create a record of everything I made for those of my family and friends who liked to be updated on my latest project or wanted the recipe for something they'd tasted at my house. I also needed a safe place to write my favourite recipes, hints and tips because I have a habit of writing these on scrap bits of paper, only to lose them to the abyss... never to be seen again!

But to my surprise, this blog has become a great deal more. It has provided me with an outlet to escape from the chaos of day to day life; it has brought me new business opportunities; it has inspired others to create or follow their own dreams; and it has given me the courage to share some of my own experiences and difficulties in the hope that it will encourage others to face and survive their own.

I am humbled by the opportunity to share this with you and hope you've enjoyed my blog so far. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for your continued encouragement, support and feedback. 

Until next time, bye for now...

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment