Sunday, November 6, 2011

words for the week...(6)


Yesterdays post took a lot more out of me than I had anticipated. It was difficult allowing this 'petunia' take a hold of my thoughts for the twenty minutes it took to write the post, however it did confirm for me the reasons I chose not to allow it to consume my thoughts given it has already consumed my body. A day on and I am pleased I finally had the courage to share my experience. Not only did I share this post in the hope you would gather your own courage to make changes in your life (be it your health, relationships, pressure at work, stress, overload... anything) but also as a reminder to me that I must keep walking this path I have chosen for myself, despite slipping a little over the past few months.

It has been just over a year since this 'petunia' moved me to begin living my life more consciously and less from habit. It has opened my eyes and changed my life in ways that make me think this was always meant to have been. And to stumble upon this quote last night after having finished my post... yes, this is what is meant to be for my life. I will take this 'petunia' and do with it the best I can possibly do. No longer a curse, but a blessing.

Michelle xx

Image credit - Tumbler

No comments:

Post a Comment