Sunday, November 20, 2011

nutella hot chocolate and marshmallow dippers


I've been trying out some ideas to serve up to my guests during Christmas and I think I've stumbled onto a winner! It's Nutella hot chocolate and I guarantee that once you've tried it, you'll never go back to boring old hot chocolate ever again! For each serve you'll need:

 1 cup milk
2-3 tablespoons of Nutella
1 teaspoon cocoa
a tiny pinch of salt
 
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and whisk until hot. Pour into your favourite mug, add homemade whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa - or if you're feeling indulgent, use Cadbury Flake like I did!

But if you're the type of person who prefers a traditional hot chocolate with marshmallows, then why not try this? Insert a flavoured wafer stick into a marshmallow and then dip it into melted chocolate. I prefer milk chocolate, but you can use dark or white chocolate if you prefer. Again, if you're feeling indulgent, dip the chocolate coated marshmallow into Cadbury Flake. When dipped into your hot chocolate, the chocolate melts into the milk and you're left with the wafer stick to enjoy while your marshmallow melts a little.


Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment