Saturday, December 24, 2011

christmas eve lil' feet style

Christmas Eve dinner at my house... It was so lovely having everyone together, eating and being merry! And I survived - albeit with a few heart palpitation's, a chocolate stained sofa and so much food it'll take a whole year to work off!

Now with the last of the family gone, I thought I'd share some pics of Christmas Eve at my place... lil' feet style!

  


  
The table is almost done and I realise we need another table to fit everyone else! Oh my, of all the Christmas lists, I not once stopped to think whether I had enough room or enough tableware for everyone! To my dismay, I had to set up in both the dining and lounge rooms AND shock horror... another (not matching) dinner set!


In between setting up the dinner buffet and carving the roasts, the heat got to me a little so I retreated under the cooling vent... therefore no photo's of the dinner but, take a look at the sweets!


Some lavender cupcakes and Croatian walnut crescents from my lovely mum...


And as I mentioned in my earlier post today, a mountain of yummy sweets from the Queen of Sweets - my beautiful and talented sister Kat...


And her mouth watering Nutella tiramisu...


And when Kat asked what sweet I wanted this Christmas, and I replied 'scones!', I never thought she'd bake them immediately after dinner! Oh my goodness, hot scones with fresh jam and cream... my sis, she is just amazing!


So there's a glimpse of Christmas Eve dinner at my place! Now, I'd love to stay and chat but I think I may need to roll into bed before doing it all again tomorrow!

PS. Don't leave any milk and cookies out for Santa because he's got all of my leftovers to get through! 

Michelle xx

1 comment: