Friday, December 9, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

I love this time of year! Aside from spending time with all of my loved ones and having a few days off work, I love scouring the shops to find bits and pieces to go with the years Christmas theme and then decorating the house with all of my new finds. Here's a sneak peak at some of this years Christmas decorations... and of course, it's in keeping with the 'Hey, Rudolph!' theme!

 


These cute little reindeer's were black board decorations but I glued a magnet on the back and am using them on my fridge to count down the days to Christmas!
  

And now for the tree, which is still a work in progress. Last years tree (in my opinion) was stunning - I had pearl glass baubles, pearl icicles and gold butterflies. But as stunning as it was, it just didn't suit this years theme (and those closest to me know that I just couldn't deal with uncoordinated Christmas decorations!). I finally found some baubles that I loved but I'm still in two minds about the rest of the decorations so I'll have to keep looking. But for now, this is my tree with a handful of wrapped gifts and another mountain high pile in the spare room waiting to be wrapped!



So there you go, a sneak peak of Christmas at my house! I can't wait until some of you visit to see the rest of it!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment