Friday, December 9, 2011

handmade christmas cards and favors

It's been a busy few weeks and although I've done an insane amount of Christmas crafting, I've barely had a moment to even think about posting some of it! But after hand making over 65 Christmas cards and 60 favor bags (in the 'Hey, Rudolph!' theme of course!), I think I owe it to myself to show some of it off! Here's what my close family, friends and colleagues will be receiving this Christmas...

The handmade Christmas cards:





And the favor bags, each with 2 handmade Oreo pops and a cute reindeer peg:



I've had such a fun time making these and I really hope everyone likes them! 

See you all very, very soon... 

Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. Michelle you are amazing and your cards and gift bags are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete